Our practice accepts several forms of payment for dental treatment provided at this office: You may click HERE for more info.
Cash , debit card, personal check, business check ( by an authorized person)
Credit Cards: MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express
CareCredit: We use a health-care financing company to provide an interest-free loan for dental treatment (actually , we pay the interest for you!). Everyone who qualifies can receive a 90 days “same as cash” advance. For dental treatment over $1,000.00, we provide an interest-free plan for twelve months. You may also have the option of an installment-type loan.
This plan allows you to budget your dental expenses over a period of time so that you can have the treatment you need or desire done right away. A short application is required and we usually have an answer back within 10 minutes.
Dental Insurance: Understanding your insurance coverage can be quite a challenge. Our goal is to assist you in maximizing your benefits. We treat patients with many different employers. Each company pays an insurance premium for specific coverage which fits the employer’s budget. Each plan may differ in covered services. We encourage you to become familiar with your policy exclusions, deductibles and required co-payments.
Our courtesy service to you includes:
- Filing your insurance electronically within 24 hours of service and requesting payment be sent directly to us. This minimizes your out-of-pocket costs.
- Following American Dental Association guidelines for coding procedures and filing insurance.
- Giving our best estimate of your benefits according to your plan administrator and our prior experience with that plan.
Our expectations of you as the owner of the policy:
- Payment of fees not covered by your insurance, at the time of treatment.
- Understand that the policy belongs to you and we have no leverage to obtain payment from your insurance carrier.
- Realize that dental insurance policies restrict payment for some services, may use restricted fee schedules (called UCR) and exclude some procedures based on prior conditions or length of time on the plan. All restrictions are based on the premium paid for the insurance, not our fees or recommended treatment.
- You are responsible for any fees your insurance has not covered after 30 days. The balance on your account will be charged to your credit card.